Memorial for the deportation and assassination of the Jewish pupils
in the orphanage Baruch-Auerbach at Schönhauser Allee:
hard burned clay figures, created with students of
Kurt-Schwitters-School, fixed on a low wall in
front of the once destroyed buildung, as if
the children had lost them when they
were taken away in October 1943.
Soon after the figures were shatterred, renewed, newly inaugurated
and brought to museum Pankow for saving.
In the meantime, Susanne Ahner (as a result of a new competition) has engraved
the names of the deported children and their carers into the historical wall
at the courtyard of the house. Next to it and on the street tell boards the history
of this place. The ceramic objects remain in the museum.